Monday, April 5, 2010

LIMA!!!! should be interesting....I still have not been there yet. Hopefully I don`t get robbed there. HA...it would make the 4th time I`ll be robbed here in Peru. Oh well. Well that`s about all the news I have this week. Oh We completed a family on Sunday. An inactive member was living with his girlfriend and well she started to go to church. We invited her to another baptism and there when the person who was baptized was changing she asked what she needed to do to get baptized. So I told her she`d need to get married then she could be baptized. (here its really hard to get hitched due to requirements of the government ie lots of red tape) Well we got them married last week and on Friday she got baptized and Sunday was confirmed.

that`s about it....Oh I`m headed to Comas in Lima...should be interesting there.

Elder Moore

No comments:

Post a Comment