Monday, July 26, 2010

An Email from Elder Moore!

Hey there! So things are going well...I´m still in the same area in Lima (Comas). It´s kinda a sketchy area :D...but the people here are great. Just takes a few bad apples to ruin an area....like the people who do drugs outside our house. Yeah....well thats just at night though during daylight hours things are pretty safe. Well at lest for missionaries :D. My comp is from Guatemala...takes a lot of effort to get him to do things...but I do what I can. Hopefully I´ll get someone who likes to work the next change.

As for the "Cold" its not too bad...just chilly not cold. But I gotta be careful...as the Cold here is "moist" and the moisture will pass through my skin to my bones. oh wait...thats just what they believe here. Health knowledge here is kinda strange for example lots of things are good for your kidneys. My favorite question to ask at lunch time with the members is if the food that we may be eating is good for the kidneys. Most of the time they say no...but proceed to say that it´s good for the liver or something. Oh well....

So I was wondering if you guys could pass me the chocolate chip cookie recipie that Christy used to make the cookies....I´d like to use it in an activity that We´re planning for the Relief Society.


Well anywho Gotta run now I´ll talk to you later!

Elder Moore

No comments:

Post a Comment